Friday 30 January 2015

This is the time of your seriousness.

The fabulous Diana has been back in touch. She wants me to contact a reliable agency who will help me get the paperwork needed to get her fathers money. It all seems legit!


hello my babe love, good day and how are you doing this great day and these preserved peaceful moments? i believe your life is well.i thank you so much for your good intention towards me in the receipt of my late father's money and for its good investments in your country ok. may God bless you.  it took me enough time trying to get a reliable agency which i got through the help of the reverend father overseeing this church hostel  where i live ok. the agency told me that they will handle the documents very well for us as soon as you contact them.  the contacts of the agency is below and i want you to contact them without delay so that they will get the documents for you for the bank to release the money from UK to your account soonest ok.  

their contacts: 
MR T C JOSHUA ZONAL
COORDINATOR/ ADMIN
ECOWAS UNDERWRITERS
ECOWASUNDERWRITERS@SENEGALAISEMENT.COM 
telephone 00221773415694   


sweetheart please i want you to contact them so that you can discuss details about this transfer needed documents with them  once more try to know that i do not have any other person that will help me to transfer and invest this money except you. it is only god and you that i have in this world as my helper and i pray and believe that our days will be long so that we should reap the fruit of our labor ok. try to let the agency known that you will be capable to handle this money very well and if possible write to them the investments you wish we should do with this money so that they should be sure of your capability ok.  or you can send the below letter to the agency. 

MR T C JOSHUA ZONAL 
COORDINATOR / ADMIN 
ECOWAS UNDERWRITERS 
ECOWASUNDERWRITERS@SENEGALAISEMENT.COM 
DIRECT LINE 00221773415694  

Sir,  

I got your contact from my partner and darling Miss Diana Fattah Younes who told me that she got your contact through Reverend Jonas there in Senegal . I am writing you to help me get the documents bank want from me so that they can transfer $10.500.000 dollars into my bank account here in my country okay  The bank want from me power of attorney and sworn affidavit of oath which i do not know but i am asking you as a legal agency to help me to get the papers so that i can submit them to the bank soonest before the time they gave me expires .  Please Sir I am urgently waiting for your response and have a good day.  

Yours sincerely, Don Keigh-Dick Tel..................  


 darling please add your telephone send this mail to Ecowas underwriters as soon as you could so that they will get the bank's needed documents for you ok. remember there is time for everything. i think this is the time of your seriousness so that we can achieve our greatness and could lovely stay together to take proper cares of ourselves there. cheers and be highly favoured and more blessings ahead  

No comments:

Post a Comment