Sunday 11 January 2015

It's all about the money.

So, Diana ignored my beautiful portrait that I did of her. How very dare she?! I am most upset and shall make sure I let her know when I next email. It's all about the money. There are no niceties  or even a hint of romance from her. I am most disappointed! The fax number looks like a British mobile phone number. How odd.




Dearest in Heart
How are you hope that you are  doing well over there,
Please i have not told no one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. Mind you that i have putting all my trust and hope on you believing God that you will not disappoint me.

I have informed the bank about you. and the bank said that you should contact them, in this regard i will like you to contact with the bank through their email Address, just tell them that you are my partner and you want to know the possibility on how to help me transfer my $ 10.5Million US dollars deposited by my late father  of which i am the next of kin to your account. The contact information of the bank is as follows:


ROYAL BANK  OF SCOTLAND .
Email address (royalbankof_scotland@accountant.com)    
Email address   (royalbank@contractor.net)                                
The name of the transfer officer  IS Sir Garry Nathan.
FAX  NUMBER   +447779514312)
My late father account number; A/C RBSUK745608902546/QB/91/A

I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and i will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i will be going back to my studies. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contacted the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. there is something i will like to hear from you, so now that we are going through the transfer where and what kind of business are you thinking that we can start investing from as for me i think of stocks and shares do i believe you will know better so what do you think, hoping to hear from you, thanks and remain bless.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment