Friday 9 January 2015

A bit more about the lovely Don.

Here is a little more about the charming Don and his family.  I hope she likes him. I also sent a few pictures. I just clicked a few profiles on Facebook until came across one that was open with no mutual friends and in a different country! It's so easy! 



Good morning my dear girl.

Many thanks for you mail and photos. I must say, you are a stunning bit of totty my dear! You are absolutely beautiful.

So, what are you looking for in a man? Someone to sweep you off you feet and look after you or a bit of no strings fun?

I shall tell you a bit about myself seeing as you did the same.

My name is Don. My mother was Jun Keigh (she was Korean) and my father was a bit of a Dick, (Rodger). I grew up in London but moved to a small village on the banks of the River Miface called Jizz. Jizz-on-Miface is a lovely village and I have made it my home for the past 10 years. I had to leave London after a bit of an incident involving some custard creams, a warthog and a picture of Jocky Wilson, but the least said about that the better!

I am an artist with my own house and studio and have a pet dog called Vladimir. I love music, photography and running. I try to keep fit and healthy and young looking. I am sure a beautiful young lady like you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with an old man!

I am sorry to hear about your current troubles. It must be very difficult for you. I am sure things will soon pick up and get better. Just stay strong my dear and don't give up. Just let me know if I can help in any way.

I have to go now as I am in the middle of getting my artwork ready for a new exhibition. I have attached some photos of myself so you can see what I look like. I hope they don't put you off too much! I'd love to hear a bit more about you Diana and am really glad you emailed me back. I have a good feeling about this.



Here is Don.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment