Sunday 18 January 2015

Hamburger. ok.

I've heard back from Diana ok. I received an email with the title Hamburger. Yes, Hamburger ok. There is absolutely no reference to hamburgers in the email ok. None at all ok. But lots of use of the word ok. ok? Poor Diana doesn't have money to go to the cyber to write to me and she still hasn't answered my questions. She did send me yet more very professional looking photos of herself. I didn't realise that refugee camps had  professional photographic studios in them. She also sent me a 'copy' of her refugee I.D card. So professionally done and with a photo that is a completely different woman!




my dear good evening and a happy weekend to you
i wish you well and thank you so much for handmaking an image of me ok
please dear i want you to know that life has carried me beyond my calculations to the extend that i am so much focused on what i want which is being together with you and for you to help me to achieve this greatness whicb remains transferring this my inheritance and bringing me to your closest and having an established live investments with this my late father's money there in your country ok.
my dear please and please and please i still beg you to kindly forgive whatever erro i have made during our communications ok
follow me the best way you can so that i can be beneficial to you now and tomorrows.
i truely want ur everlasting relationship
remember that i do not have laptop nor money to go to the cyber to check and write you at will as here is reverend's office computer which serves for all the church hostel members. because of it most of the times here is conjested ok

i pray you will find some place in your heart to forgive my mistakes and take me directly as yours for ever .
am gld you are a wealthy man and as you can see , my interest is not so much in your wealth but in your kindness and capability to concentrate well to help me

i wish you a pleasant weekend and more blessings ahead







No comments:

Post a Comment