Friday 9 January 2015

Romantic guff with terrible punctuation.

I continue to ignore her last email so she sent me this load of old guff and some more photos to tempt me.



Hello my sweet heart
Love doesnt say how old is you but do you love me. Love only says You are a my sweet heart, i do love u so so much I love you.Thanks of you love photos you send to me i love them you looking good  Love doesnt as who are you form but  Love only says you are mine.Love doesnt ask where are you from.Love only says you live in my heart.Love doesnt ask what do you do.Love only says you make me heart beat. Love doesnt ask why are you faraway. Love only says you  are always with me. and you are my love and i send you some photos of me  am really glad you emailed me back. I have a good feeling about you my love may good god bless you of me  yours Diana







No comments:

Post a Comment