Friday 30 January 2015

Make more of an effort.

I replied to Diana from my sick bed, explaining about the documentation required to get the money. I also took her to task about her lack of emotion, It's just not hood enough. She needs to start making a bit more of an effort.



Good morning my gorgeous lady.

Thanks for your email. I am on the mend now thanks for asking. I am looking after myself as I have no one else to take care of me. My neighbour has fetched me some shopping so I am doing ok for food etc. I could really do with you here to mop my fevered brow along with the Kitchen floor.

I am very disappointed that you didn't send me a nice love poem or anything, what with me being so ill. Don't you love me Diana? Are you going off me already?

The bank has asked me for the following pieces of documentation which I assume you have. I am new to all this so don't have a clue how to get them.


1.  A power of attorney permitting you to claim and receive the funds to your  bank account on her behalf.Note:This Power of attorney must been endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently residing in  Senegal)

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death

3.A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.
4. You will send your valid telephone, home or office address with your passport or ID copy.

Can you send them right away please? Until you do, we can't get your fathers money.

You asked what is the meaning of Don Keigh-Dick? It's my name you silly girl!! I told you when we first started writing. My mothers name was Jun Keigh and my fathers name was Roger Dick. When they got married they decided to keep both names and became Mr and Mrs Keigh-Dick. Keigh-Dick is my surnames just as Younnes is yours!! Honestly, you are a silly girl!!


Well I guess I just wait to hear from you again. I hope your next email is a bit longer and a bit nicer. Your last one was a bit abrupt and lacking in emotion. Please make more of an effort.


Lots of love from Don x x x x x x x  x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment