Monday 19 January 2015

I want a doctor, to take your picture ......

I don't want Diana to get fed up and stop emailing so I have promised to email the bank about her late fathers money. I'll do that soon. Let her wait a while longer.  I still want to know more about her, as do The Vapours!



Good evening my gorgeous darling Diana.
I hope my message finds you well and happy. I read your last email with the subject 'hamburger' and have to say, I was a little confused. Cheers and what is hamburger? Thank you for the beautiful pictures of you. I'm so glad you managed to find a professional photographic studio to take them for you. You really are beautiful. Have you ever considered stopping your medical studies at the college of aviation to become a model?

I understand that you are in dreadful circumstances over there and it breaks my heart. I want to do all I can to help you my love. I still wish you were more forthcoming with information about yourself and I will expect this from you in the future if I am to help you.

I am currently travelling back from setting up my new exhibition so am feeling a little weary at present. Tomorrow when I have rested and eaten a glorious, fulfilling meal of cheese, I shall email the bank as you requested.

Please tell me more about yourself, not just your present circumstances but of your life and family before the tragedy. I want to know you inside and out. I've got your picture, I've got your picture. I'd like a million of you all round my cell. I'd want a doctor, to take a picture so I can look at you from inside as well. You got me turning up, and turning down and turning in and turning round. I'm turning into cheese, I think I'm turning into cheese. I really think so.

Goodnight

Love and Stilton from

Your Don xx xx xx xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment