Friday 9 January 2015

My first work of art.

I reply to her last email and send her a hand painted picture of herself. I hope she likes it!




Good evening my darling Diana.

Thank you so much for your speedy response.  I am glad you liked the photos and don't think I am too ugly or old for you. You are such a beautiful young lady I am scared you will find someone more your own age.  Hopefully we will get to know each other and have lots in common.

As I said in my previous email, I am an artist. I am incredibly well known in this country and abroad with many of my works selling for considerable sums of money. My work is unique and striking with many likening it to that of Picasso or Monet. I like to think I have a style that is all my own, one you will see nowhere else on this planet.

After seeing your photos, I was drawn to painting you. I just could not resist. Your beautiful eyes and your captivating smile have me entranced. I have attached the painting I have done of you and hope that you like it. I think I have really captured the essence of you. Not just the physical, but your inner beauty. Please let me know what you think of it my darling.

For now I shall bid you good evening and hope this finds you in good health and spirit.

Fondest regards

Don x x x x x 




And here is the picture!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment